Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

Dear Cadee,

It's so hard to believe Christmas is almost here. I wonder what you asked Santa for this year? What are you hoping to find under your Christmas tree? I wish I could be there to help share your fun, and see your face light up as you open your presents. I wish that I could see you to give you your presents. This year, instead of adding to the pile of unopened presents that I have accumulated for you over the years, I bought presents for a family  who are unable to afford Christmas, in your name. There are 2 little boys in this family, aged 8 and 14 months. I added some goodies to their food hamper, and bought some pj's and a toy for each of the boys. Thank you Cadee, for helping to make their Christmas special.

Here you are on your very first Christmas with Daddy - your Uncle Alex sent you that cute little outfit all the way from Australia!

Merry Christmas Cadee!!


Love you forever, 
Nan xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment